Team Leader Invasive Species
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Leading an operational team in the management of pest species, including both flora and fauna
Hands-on role with primary responsibility for the development and implementation of pest control programs for lands designated under Council’s authority as per relevant Government Legislation
Things You’ll Do:
- Seek and administer Grant and Operational funding, provide educational services, assist in the coordination of resources and contractors
Ensure that works are completed in an effective, efficient and safe manner in compliance with council’s applicable Policies and Operating Procedures.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Friday 30th July 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 9th August 2021
- Package: $76,000 - $80,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 38 hour week, 9 day fortnight, Temporary Full time until June 2022
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Kevin Seymour (Acting Bushland Coordinator) on email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Bethany Paxton, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries on BPaxton@ssc.nsw.gov.au