Safety Business Partner
We are growing our Safety and Wellbeing team with the addition of a Safety Business Partner to help develop and sustain the organisation’s safety culture and ensure an environment where our people feel mentally and physically safe at work and take ownership for safety at all levels.
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- You will play a leading role in building and sustaining effective partnerships with stakeholders across all levels of Council to continue to improve our Work Health and Safety performance.
Things You’ll Do:
Move both minds and hearts at every level of the organisation to work safely and look after each other every day by:
- Fostering effective safety partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing expert advice on WHS matters to stakeholders.
- Empowering, coach and influence leaders to deliver a positive and resilient safety culture
- Supporting development and delivery of WHS and Wellbeing initiatives/programs in line with Council Strategy
- Leading and support WHS investigations
- Leading and support risk management framework including conducting risk assessments
- Facilitating and review WHS Management Plans
- Conducting WHS audits and inspections to assist in recommendations for tailored programs to improve performance
- Analysing incident data completing reports
- Supporting management of incidents and risks to ensure they are appropriately captured and reported
- Writing tailored safety management documentation
- Facilitating work health and safety training
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- The diverse workplace and range of services will see you working across our beautiful parks and beaches to our arts and recreation precincts.
- Being part of a dynamic and passionate team of Safety Professionals, embedded within our Corporate Governance division
- Working for a collaborative and progressive Council that is committed to safe work at every level.
- Seeing the positive impact you make for our people, business units and the community.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Friday 30 July 2021
- Package Range: $100,000 - $120,000 gross per annum inclusive of 10% superannuation (salary will be determined based on the experience and skill level of the successful candidate)
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with the option of a 19 day month flexitime arrangement.
- To benefit your wellbeing: You will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Sana Dib via email@example.com for any job specific enquiries.
- Breanna Rivers via firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.