Legal and Procurement Administration Officer
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- You will be an administration whizz - providing support to the Legal & Procurement team using your highly developed computer skills.
- You will support Council lawyers in the conduct and scheduling of legal proceedings in all Local, State and Federal courts.
- You will support Council’s procurement function through research, data analysis and system administration
- You’ll foster effective working relationships with our business unit managers through the delivery of efficient administrative support and customer service.
- You will facilitate legislative and policy compliance; facilitate cost effective and transparent decision making; and protect and advance Council and the community’s interests.
- You will have proven ability to anticipate, implement and manage change within organisations.
Things You’ll Do:
- You will be solution focussed – you will think outside the box, seeking creative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve processes and procedures.
- You will have strong planning skills with a proven ability to use resources in the most effective way.
- You will have a proven ability to operate within a changing environment and make constructive decisions.
- You will have strong emotional intelligence and a proven ability to work collaboratively and foster effective strategic relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- You have the demonstrated legal technical skills and experience required to perform the role successfully.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- As Legal & Procurement Administration Officer, you will support your team to meet the diverse needs of our business units.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter and responding to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Monday 2 August 2021
- Start date: Estimated commencement late August 2021 and is expected to be available for up 12 months.
- Package: $61,000 - $64,500 gross per annum plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Temporary Full Time 35 hours per week with option of a 19 day month flexitime arrangement.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Bruce Renneberg (email@example.com) for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers (firstname.lastname@example.org), Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.