Student Planner x 2
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Participation in decision making
- Communicating with development stakeholders
- Setting goals, taking on challenges, demonstrating initiative
Things You’ll Do:
- We are seeking 2 Student Planners to work in our Shire Planning Unit to spend 6 months each in the Strategic and Assessment teams.
- This position has been created to enable the employment of Student Planners to complete their course requirements of 48 weeks related work experience in their Bachelor degree.
- The Student Planner will contribute to planning and decision making processes in the formulation of planning strategies and be involved the assessment of development proposals with regard to their potential impact on the natural, built and social environment with specific consideration to planning matters.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Being a member of knowledgeable and professional teams
- Gaining experience in both strategic and statutory planning
- Putting your well-earned theoretical knowledge into practice
- Making a difference for the community
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 20th September 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated within 3 weeks of the closing date
- Salary: $49,000 to $54,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Temporary Full time for 12 months. 35 hrs per week, with option for a 19 day month
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Mark Carlon (Strategic Planning) – email@example.com; Carine Elias (Development Assessment) – firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Bethany Paxton, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries on BPaxton@ssc.nsw.gov.au