Early Childhood Educator - Diploma
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Providing high quality education and care to children.
- To provide a warm, welcoming, nurturing environment that supports children in all their relationships.
- To build collaborative and supportive partnerships between families, the community and the centre.
- Use your experience and knowledge to assist in facilitating a team approach that is supportive and respectful.
- Bringing your fresh and innovative ideas to contribute to the centre.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensure a quality early education program is implemented for individuals and groups to extend all children's learning whilst in attendance.
- Provide a physical environment for the children that is safe and secure whilst providing a stimulating play based program.
- Contribute to the regular documentation of children’s skills, interests and development.
- Actively observe and help scaffold children’s learning.
- Engage in professional communication with families and team members.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
- Help shape the next generation.
- Teach in a supportive and fun environment with opportunities for growth and development.
- Part of a high performing and well regarded team.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00pm Friday 17 September 2021
- Package $61,412 - $64,997 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Temporary full time opportunity, expected to be available for 12 months. Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts from 6.45am – 6.15pm.
**This position has been identified under the COVID-19 Public Health Order as requiring a COVID-19 Vaccination. In applying for this position, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Rebecca Broughton, Early Childhood Director RBroughton@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries
- Lauren Dowling, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au