Waste Operations Controller
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the section in keeping with Council’s requirements and applicable legislation
Things You’ll Do:
- Support, advise and ensure delivery of services for the Domestic and Non-Domestic waste stream
- Prepare resource and work programs, plans and schedules for effective, efficient delivery of services
- Pro-actively manage, mentor and communicate and consult with staff
- Promote and maintain a safe and effective working environment
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 22nd September 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing within 3 weeks of advertising closing
- Package: $87,600 - $92,800 gross p.a. plus superannuation, plus weekend shift allowances
- Hours of work: Full Time 38 hours per week, 9 day fortnight as rostered over 7 days
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Oliver Wady, Senior Coordinator Waste Operations, for any job specific enquiries on 0436948311
- Bethany Paxton, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries on BPaxton@ssc.nsw.gov.au