Senior Payroll Officer
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- As a Senior Payroll Officer, you will maintain a high level of payroll knowledge to ensure payroll processing activities are coordinated and processed in a timely manner, in compliance with awards, agreements and legislation.
- Work hands on delivering a range of day to day payroll processing transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Provide oversight and compliance assurance across the payroll landscape.
- In conjunction with the Payroll Coordinator you will partner with your business stakeholders to identify key payroll related initiatives and needs and create solutions to problems using data analysis and analytics.
Things You’ll Do:
- As an integral addition to a well-functioning payroll team, you will report to the Payroll Coordinator, your overall accountability will be:
- On boarding - process new employee and non-employee set up, remuneration, conditions and benefits, processing of leave entitlements.
- Separation – processing of tasks associated with resignation, retirement, redundancy, termination and non-employees from HR system.
- Investigate and resolve payroll queries
- Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation.
- Relationship management.
- Provide project management support on Payroll related projects
- Support the Payroll Coordinator with HR/Payroll system upgrades and testing
- You will share your extensive payroll experience and knowledge with the team and provide additional support to the Payroll Coordinator and Team Leader roles when required.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working with a team that respects and supports one another.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaboration, Achieve, Respectful, and Evolving.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Tuesday 21 September 2021.
- Package: $82,500 - $87,500 gross p.a. plus 10% superannuation
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month flexitime arrangement.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Oliver Guo - email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.