Asset and Systems Accountant
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Ensuring the seamless operation of Councils' financial systems so that they provide users with clear, concise, accurate and timely information in order to manage their business.
- Supporting the team to fulfil all financial management obligations
Things You’ll Do:
- Draw on and share your strong financial management skill and experience working within an large multidisciplinary organisation to be able to support and guide your stakeholders.
- Undertake all aspects of Asset Accounting as they relate to compliance with relevant accounting policies and standards.
- Assist the CFO, Team Leader Accounting Services and other accountants in relation to the management of the overall finance function of council.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working with a team that respects and supports one another.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaboration, Achieve, Respectful, and Evolving.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Tuesday 21 September 2021.
- Package: $82,500 - $87,500 gross p.a. plus 10% superannuation
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month flexitime arrangement.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Oliver Guo - firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.