Team Leader - Development Assessment
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Lead a team dedicated to ensuring that planning outcomes are in line with stakeholders and community expectations
- Work together to achieve our vision for the future
- Drive the organisations preferred culture, recognise our purpose and live our values
Things You’ll Do:
We are seeking highly experienced Team Leaders with a broad level of expertise and experience to supervise, advise and mentor a team of enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate employees.
This is a hands on position with the assessment of development proposals, assistance in the preparation and review of plans, and involvement working on project teams.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Being part of a dedicated and professional assessment team
- Working in a rewarding role providing a difference for the community during an exciting time of growth for the Shire
- Job satisfaction
- Inspiring, motivating and coaching your team to realise their potential and allow them to rise to opportunities and challenges.
The Fine Print:
- Submit your application by addressing specific targeted questions and attach your resume and covering letter.
- Get your application in by 10pm: 1st December 2021
- Interview date: Within 2 weeks after the closing date
- Package: From $103,000 up to $120,500 gross p.a. + superannuation (salaries will be negotiated based on skills and experience). An additional allowance (up to 10%) may be considered for an outstanding candidate. Novated Lease options are also available.
- Hours of work: Full time 35 hours per week, with option for 19 day month
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to Novated Lease Options, fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
- To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process.
Keen To Learn More?
Click on the link to check out the Position description.
Reach out to Mark Adamson, Manager Major Development Assessment, via MAdamson@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific questions or Bethany Paxton, Talent Acquisition Business Partner via BPaxton@ssc.nsw.gov.au regarding the recruitment process.