Team Coordinator - Strategic Planning
Things We’ll Trust You With
- You will uphold the standard of exceptional customer service, quickly establish rapport and build positive, professional relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- You will apply your expertise and extensive experience working as an Experienced Administration or Secretarial Professional - providing a range of administrative support for the Strategic Planning Business Unit
- Your role is responsible for assessing, analysing and prioritising requests to facilitate the optimal use of Manager's time – you will be highly organised and able to manage competing priorities and timeframes.
- You will exercise effective leadership via coordination of the unit's administrative function, identifying and realising opportunities for service improvements.
- You will be solution focused – you will think outside the box, seeking creative ways to problem-solve and continuously evolve our processes and procedures
Things You’ll Do:
- You will provide the Strategic Planning Manager and team with stellar quality administrative support.
- You will manage the Strategic Planning Business Unit purchasing and stock control
- You will be the key communicator for the team facilitating customer enquires and response via the CRM and be the first point of contact for customer contact calls
- You will be driven to maintain record keeping requirement for minute taking, data entry, mailouts and archiving
- You will provide event and project management support to the Manager and team of professionals by organising equipment and catering
- You will coordinate and maintain the Division's web content and help monitor website performance
- You will conduct data analysis and provide reports
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You’ll be an administration guru – showcasing your excellent time management skills, outstanding attention to detail, and ability to prioritise, juggle and action competing tasks.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 5 December 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 6th December 2021
- Package: FTE from $61,412 to $64,997 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full-Time, Monday to Friday working 35 hours per week
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
** This position has been identified under the COVID-19 Public Health Order as requiring to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication. In applying for this position, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Vaccination Checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Mark Carlon on 9710 0523 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Talent Acquisition Business Team, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries on email@example.com