Employee Experience Business Partner
We are seeking a passionate Employee Experience Business Partner to join our team. In this role, you will further evolve Council’s employee value proposition (EVP) and develop an employee experience framework mapped across the employee lifecycle journey.
Working with stakeholders from across Council, you will be responsible for designing and rolling out employee surveys, managing engagement and culture activities, keeping abreast of trends through the use and analysis of data, creating employee communications and delivering education and awareness programs to provide a high-level value-added employee experience to influence workplace culture
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Creating a contemporary employee experience framework.
- Providing specialist guidance and support in the development of employee experience journey and employee behaviour profiling (or EVP) that implements relevant strategies and initiatives to influence workplace culture.
- Working together to achieve our vision for the future
- Utilising your exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to champion change and creating engaging experiences for our employees.
- Having a strong hands-on approach and a willingness to share your specialist skills and experience with the team
Things You'll Do:
- Use your experience and proven skills in influencing a broad range of Employee Lifecycle functions including branding, engagement, feedback, surveys, appraisals, process mapping (AS IS/TO BE) and succession planning.
- Use your understanding of engagement and trends and how to use them to make informed decisions to develop high quality, engaging experiences for employees.
- Have a passion for employee engagement, love working with a collaborative and inclusive mindset and keep our customers (team members and leadership team) front of mind.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do
- Being part of a culture that is flexible, open, friendly and collaborative, with a strong commitment to having a healthy work/life balance
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
- Working with a warm, agile, resilient and resourceful team
- Taking ownership of your own individual projects while still working collaboratively and building strong relationships with your business partners
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community
- Working in an inclusive, diverse and supportive environment
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Tuesday 17 May 2022
- Salary Range - $82,500 - $90,000 gross per annum plus 10% super.
- Hours of work: Temporary Full Time, 35 hours per week, 19 day month (flexitime option available). Opportunity is expected to be available for up to 24 months.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Reference checks, Qualification checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Amy Christiansen, People & Culture Projects Lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding job specific questions
- Breanna Rivers, Talent Acquisition Business Partner via email email@example.com can assist with enquiries regarding the recruitment process.