Program Management Coordinator
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Effective project delivery and program leadership.
- Foster relationships with project teams and senior stakeholders.
- Apply and share your strong understanding and knowledge of construction / project delivery.
- Utilise your high level conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills on the job to ensure successful outcomes.
- Be a positive brand ambassador for Sutherland Shire Council.
- Showcase our organisational values in all that you do.
Things You’ll Do:
- The purpose of this position is to provide a centralised coordination, monitoring and measurement for the effective delivery of capital projects from Councils Delivery Plan and Operational Plan (DP/OP). The role is a business partnership role for the Shire Infrastructure Directorate embedded in the Project Delivery team.
- The Program Management Coordinator will report directly to the Manager Project Delivery and be responsible for supervising the Business Support team. The Program Management Coordinator and their team will facilitate creation of relevant, timely, and accurate data management and reporting for the Infrastructure Delivery Committee (IDC) and sub-program delivery meetings for Transport, Water and Non-Infrastructure, Parks and Open Space and Buildings.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for a dynamic and progressive business unit.
- Having well aligned values to that of the organisation.
- Your ongoing contribution to the development, implementation and management framework.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by addressing the position's targeted questions and attach your resume.
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 22 May 2022.
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 23 May 2022.
- Package: $94,582 - $105,412 gross p.a. + superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full-Time opportunity working 35 hours per week, option of 19 day month flexi-time.
To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Reference checks, Qualification checks and Work Rights verification.
- Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- To understand more about the opportunity, please connect with Mark Roebuck, Manager Project Services (9710 0232 - email@example.com).