Digital Customer Experience Advisor
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Managing the customer experience (CX) across our digital communication platforms and processes for Council.
- Being the voice of our customer
- Contributing to Council's strategies as the thought leader in all things CX across our digital channels related and the positive impact they will have on customers
- Setting the vision for user experience and facilitating a platform for collaboration by allowing the users' needs to guide the way.
- Utilising your exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to champion change - supporting our employees, managers, customers and community to evolve.
Things You’ll Do:
- Lead the management and ongoing evolution of digital content and functionality on Council’s Digital Experience Platform
- Use your high level of expertise in human centered design principles to energise and empower the organisation, improving our velocity to adapt and achieve our organisational objectives.
- Showcase your understanding of customer experience tools, methodologies and analytics and proven ability to use these insights to drive improved digital customer experiences.
- Be hands on in the implementation of solutions and provide expertise in design.
- Help to support and design our organisation's future state digital systems, focussed on providing a first class digital customer experience.
- Effectively navigate changing environments and develop strategies to position Council for constructive decisions.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our application questions and submitting your resume outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 3 July 2022
- Package: $95,000 - $110,000 gross p.a. plus 10% superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full Time Opportunity 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month.
To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks,Qualification Checks, Reference checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Connie Hyde (Team Leader - Communication and Engagement) - firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) - email@example.com can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.