Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Undertaking all aspects of the trade on Council's assets, providing efficient and effective maintenance and minor works (projects)
- Delivering works to agreed levels of quality, function and safety and minimise impact on natural resources
Things You’ll Do:
- Undertake fault finding and defect (reactive) repairs
- Pro-active maintenance works
- Renew, upgrade and install new assets
- Use License to undertake, certify works and submit documentation to the relevant authorities for new connections, inspections and test reports
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working in a role that is rewarding and positively impacts our business units and local community
- Collaborating with a large and diverse team that values safety and champions exceptional customer service
- Being part of an organisation that values growth and learning and provides training and employment opportunities to help you reach your career goals
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 3 July 2022
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing Monday 11 July 2022
- Package: $61,412 - $64,997 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 38 hours per week, 9 day fortnight
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Driving history checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Aaron Leahy firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Claudia Hudson email@example.com Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.