Accounts Payable Coordinator
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Ensuring the integrity of payments made to Council’s external suppliers is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring the accounts payable function of Council is efficient, effective and meticulously well maintained.
- Showcasing your strong communication and organisational skills to assist the team
- Being able to adapt in a changing environment
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensure that all accounts payable transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner in line with relevant policies, processes and procedures and delegated authority limits.
- Provide individual training, motivation and leadership to the accounts payable group in order to create a focused and engaged cohort with a high-performance culture.
- Manage all internal and external auditing reporting requirements related to the accounts payable function.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working with a team that respects and supports one another.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaboration, Achieve, Respectful, and Evolving.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 4 July 2022
- Package: $79,000 - $88,500 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Full Time 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month flexi time arrangement.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks,Reference checks, Qualification checks, and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Cherie Muir - Head of Financial Operations firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.