Early Childhood Teacher
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To provide leadership in delivering a high quality, inclusive and environmentally responsible educational program.
- Support the Director in ensuring that all elements of the National Quality Framework are met in service operation and practice
- Building collaborative and positive partnerships with families and the community.
- Ensuring all children receive high-quality care in an environment that is safe, caring, stimulating and nurturing of individual differences as they learn and grow.
- Using your experience and knowledge to assist in facilitating a team approach that is supportive and respectful
- Bringing your fresh and innovative ideas to contribute to the centre’s continuous improvement
Things You’ll Do:
- Lead the educational curriculum through the role modelling of contemporary educational practices
- Ensure interactions and practices enable children to feel a sense of belonging , being and becoming at the service
- Ensure that children are a provided with a warm, safe and nurturing setting to thrive in.
- Implement teaching practices at the centre that reflect contemporary research and best practice.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with families and the community through advocating for and promoting early education and care.
- Guide and support team members to implement the program, philosophy and legislative requirements.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
- Shaping the next generation of children.
- Teaching in a supportive and fun environment with opportunities for growth and development.
- Being part of a high performing and well regarded team.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00 pm Wednesday 28 September 2022.
- Interviews scheduled for: Wednesday 5 October 2022.
- Package $84,246 - $89,305 gross p.a. plus superannuation.
- Hours of work: Temporary Full Time (2.5 RDOs/month), Permanent Part Time (2 days per week) and Temporary Part Time (3 days per week) opportunities available.
- Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts from 6:45am – 6:15pm.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Karyn Saunders, Early Education Centre Director KQuill@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries.
- Claudia Hudson, Talent Acquisition Business Partner CLHudson@ssc.nsw.gov.au can assist with any recruitment enquiries.