Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Helping to make a positive difference in the lives of the community.
- Be professional, proactive, motivated and customer focused – acting as a positive brand ambassador for the Leisure Centres, our Programs and range of services.
- Ensuring all mandatory qualifications and certificates relevant to the position are met (Minimum Certificate III in Fitness, Ausactive registration (previously Fitness Australia) prior to commencement, CPR Certificate and Senior First Aid Certificate)
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and prospective members – upholding our organisational values in all that you do.
- Provide exercise education and goal setting for our Leisure Centre customers.
- Support member retention, fitness promotions and member inductions.
- Be a team-player, being open and available to perform ‘fill-in’ classes at short notice (if qualified in Group Fitness).
- Ensure equipment is appropriately set-up and packed away.
- Help promote and maintain high standards of cleanliness of all areas.
- Support the maintenance of Fitness Centre equipment, collaborating with other team members and supervisors to resolve any problems.
- Maintain all relevant records onsite to adhere to industry and Leisure Centre standards and guidelines, updating procedures as required.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Helping our customers to achieve their individual fitness goals, whether that be injury rehab, improving mobility, getting fit, staying fit or taking on new fitness challenges.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
- Being part of a collaborative and close knit team.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10:00 pm: Sunday 2 October 2022
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated Thursday 6 October 2022
- Package: $54,041 p.a. plus superannuation, pro rata to the permanent part time hours worked
- Hours of work: Permanent part-time working 19 hours per week
- Must be available to work flexibly on a 7 day week roster (Monday - Sunday) throughout the year; and be available to work a spread of hours between 5:00am - 9:00pm, to support operational requirements of our Centres.
- Locations will be across the Sutherland Leisure Centre, Engadine Leisure Centre and Menai locations as required.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Driving history checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Working with Children checks and Work Rights verification..
Keen To Learn More?