Executive Business Support - Shire Infrastructure and Operations
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Providing outstanding levels of business support to one of Sutherland Shire Council's largest Directorates.
- Being a key contact for the Shire Infrastructure and Operations division you will ensure the business is supported in a professional, efficient and confidential manner
- Using your extensive skills and experience, you will be a key driver for change and business improvement projects.
- Building strong relationships across the organisation to provide efficient and effective customer service for our Mayor, Councillors, CEO, Executives, Senior Managers, staff, and the community
Things You’ll Do:
- Coordinate Directorate presentations and prepare and circulate agendas and minutes for various committees and groups - including Council Committees and Project Control Groups.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and be instrumental in driving change
- Support employee experience through coordinating training opportunities, facilitating reward and recognition programs and supporting the Directorate recruitment activities.
- Provide financial oversight of budgets and oversee grants administration.
- Apply discretion and initiative in responding to sensitive or complex issues.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will be an integral person within the Council's Infrastructure and Operations Directorate - you will be part of business units that make a direct and positive impact to the community.
- Being part of a diverse, knowledgeable and professional team where they encourage a culture of continuous improvement, your ideas and feedback will always be welcome
- Shire Infrastructure and operations has a broad reach which will allow you to foster strong relationships across all levels of Council
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm 5th February 2023:
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 12th February 2023
- Package: $79,000 to $88,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent Fulltime 35 hours per week, with option of 19 day month flexi-time
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Reference checks, Qualification checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?