Leading Hand - Civil Maintenance
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- You will be part of a team whose key objective is to maintain the infrastructure of the Sutherland Shire area to improve life span and usability of its assets.
- Ensure works are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with council’s applicable Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Be a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will demonstrate Council's CARE values in all that you do.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the Team Leader in the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance/restoration works.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities to assist in the development of team members.
- This is a hands-on role, so you will be showcasing your demonstrated experience as an 'on the tools' leader.
- Be responsible for tools, equipment, plant materials and labour resources.
- You will deliver safe, efficient and effective customer service to the community and provide a mature level of supervision to staff and contractors
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Seeing the product of your maintenance / restoration works in the Sutherland Shire community.
- Working for an engaged, motivated and supportive team.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 5th February 2023.
- Package: $62,641 - $66,297 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent 9 day fortnight, based on 38 weekly hours of operation from Monday to Friday
Keen To Learn More?