Early Childhood Educator Diploma
- Career progression opportunities and paid attendance at regular professional learning sessions.
- Mentoring and guidance from the industry’s most experienced and talented professionals.
- Commitment to Educator health and wellbeing (plus no after-hours cleaning because we employ professional cleaners).
- Focus on quality and high standards across every aspect of our centres.
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Providing high quality education and care to children.
- To provide a warm, welcoming, nurturing environment that supports children in all their relationships.
- To build collaborative and supportive partnerships between families, the community and the centre.
- Use your experience and knowledge to assist in facilitating a team approach that is supportive and respectful.
- Bringing your fresh and innovative ideas to contribute to the centre.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensure a quality early education program is implemented for individuals and groups to extend all children's learning whilst in attendance.
- Provide a physical environment for the children that is safe and secure whilst providing a stimulating play based program.
- Contribute to the regular documentation of children’s skills, interests and development.
- Actively observe and help scaffold children’s learning.
- Engage in professional communication with families and team members.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
- Help shape the next generation.
- Teach in a supportive and fun environment with opportunities for growth and development.
- Part of a high performing and well regarded team.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10:00 pm: Sunday 29 January 2023
- Interview date: Successful applicants will contacted within 1 week of application
- Package: From $64,467 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent and temporary, full time & part time opportunities available.
- Applicants must be available work a range of shifts from 6.45am – 6.15pm Monday - Friday.
- We offer a number of benefits including 5.2 weeks leave plus RDOs, above award salary, renewal of certifications, generous leave entitlements (annual, personal, sick & parental), time in lieu for after hours meetings, access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program), flu vaccinations, salary sacrificing, programming time, training and career advancement and no after hours cleaning in the Early Education Centres
** This position has been identified under the COVID-19 Public Health Order as requiring to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication. In applying for this position, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Working with Children checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Lauren Batger, Early Childhood Director LBatger@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries
- Claudia Hudson, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, CLHudson@ssc.nsw.gov.au can assist with any recruitment related enquiries