Duty Officer - Aquatics
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Being an ambassador for the Leisure Centres, our Programs and Services.
- Supporting other staff members – promoting their development and ensuring training needs are met (in line with industry standards).
- Creating a safe and welcoming environment for staff and our customers.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide on-site day-to-day supervision of lifeguards ensuring that public safety is maintained.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene of all areas, supported by cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all WH&S procedure checklists and inspections are completed.
- Maintain Centre equipment and conditions in compliance with NSW Health Guidelines.
- Maintain all relevant records onsite to adhere to industry standards and guidelines, updating procedures as required.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working for an organisation that has its heart in the community and a belief in its people.
- Fostering the growth, engagement and development of your team.
- Driving and upholding the Leisure Centers’ positive brand reputation, high quality services and programs.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10:00 pm: Monday 6 February 2023
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated on Friday 10 February 2023
- Package: $65,456 - $69,384 gross p.a. (Salary paid pro rata to hours worked for part time position) plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Permanent full time (38 hours per week), and part time (from 10 hours per week with option to flex up additional hours as required) opportunities available. Available to work a 7 day spread of hours between 4:30am and 9:00pm to support the operational requirements of our Centres (including Sutherland, Caringbah and Engadine Centre locations).
- To benefit your well being you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and well being programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Driving history checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Working with Children checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?