Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Delivering a range of day to day payroll processing transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Performing within a changing environment and making constructive decisions.
- Building strong and open working relationships with your team and stakeholders.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide high quality payroll processing in compliance with the Local Government Award, Enterprise Agreements, taxation, superannuation, legislative and audit requirements to facilitate and efficient fortnightly payment of current employee entitlements.
- Maintain payroll records to ensure that they are current, accurate, easily accessible and kept in a confidential manner and in accordance with Councils’ Privacy Management Plan.
- Follow agreed processes to maintain employee master data within the enterprise resource planning system and records within the records management system ensuring changes are authorised within Council delegations, and data accuracy, compliance and availability.
- Work independently to achieve individual performance levels as well as working cooperatively within a team, helping to achieve team objectives by contributing to a team environment of knowledge and information sharing, continuous improvement, and skill and capability development.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working with a team that respects and supports one another.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaboration, Achieve, Respectful, and Evolving.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: 30 January 2023
- Package: $65,456 - $73,308 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Temporary Full Time 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month flexi time arrangement. This temporary role is expected to be available for up to 24 months.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks,Reference checks, Qualification checks, and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?