Application Services Manager
Due to an exciting period of growth, a number of new roles have become available in our IM&T unit to better respond to the changing needs of our community.
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Being the technical owner of Councils application fleet including its Enterprise Resource Planning system - OneCouncil
- Driving key initiatives of Councils Information, Customer and Technology Strategy, including the move to SaaS and cloud hosted solutions.Providing robust leadership in all aspects of the Applications Services unit, fostering a strong organisational culture focused on maximising engagement and productivity.
- Being responsive to a dynamic environment in a highly effective, efficient and professional manner.
- Demonstrating highly developed skills in thinking strategically, solving problems, building professional relationships, communicating with a wide range of stakeholders.
Things You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for the availability, maintainability and security of IT applications used across the organisation both through direct resource management and through smart sourcing partnerships.
- Manage a highly skilled and technical application management team at a senior level, with a focus on developing individual and team capability to create a culture of customer service excellence.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of emerging trends and innovation in the application solutions space.
- Use your experience and knowledge to manage the provision of secure and stable application services to support business outcome and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, winning respect at all levels through sound and expert advice, reliability and personal integrity, constructively dealing with difficult issues as they arise.
- Empower your team to provide services that contribute to Council’s Community Strategic Plan (CSP) goals and in doing so, ensure the current and future needs of the community are attained and has community has confidence in Council.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Creating a connected, vibrant and safe community that respects people and nature, enjoying active lives in a strong local economy.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 5 February 2023
- Package: An attractive remuneration package will be offered reflective of experience.
- Hours of work: Permanent Full Time
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Reference checks, Qualification checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Leanne Siveyer - firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.