Client Success - Technical Analyst
- Do you have experience in a technical customer support role?
- Come work with an industry leader that is growing!
- Enjoy competitive compensation, full benefits, bonuses, and a healthy work/life balance!
About the Organization
Trusted by shipbuilders, naval architects and marine engineers, SSI develops Autodesk-based solutions for the shipbuilding and offshore industry. With the majority of US naval ships now being built with SSI solutions, and prestigious names in global marine construction increasingly choosing SSI, we are poised for well-managed and sustainable growth.
Based in Victoria, BC with a satellite office in Alabama, we are proud to offer our team an environment that facilitates fascinating and challenging work with a healthy work/life balance. A career with us gives you the opportunity to work on complex and graphically-oriented software that is used on high profile marine projects worldwide. These exciting projects include the recently built Staten Island ferries, as well as a myriad of both international and US defense projects. The ability to see the results of your efforts in the real world is what makes a career with SSI so rewarding.
In 2013, SSI was awarded the VIATec award for Business of the Year in Ocean Products - a true testament to our success within the industry. For more information, please visit our website.
About the Opportunity
SSI is looking for an individual to join the Client Success team. Client Success is comprised of a diverse team whose primary responsibility is for helping our clients solve shipbuilding design and production problems using SSI products and services, as well as educating clients about our software's features and best practices.
Working within the Client Success team, you will spearhead efforts to understand and resolve client problems, primarily for the EnterprisePlatform and DigitalHub software. You will also analyze client trends, investigate problem reports, author and publish Knowledge Base articles, compose and produce short explanatory videos, prepare and support webinars, and generally support SSI’s clients.
If you strive for excellence, and enjoy working in a diverse fast-paced environment, consider joining our team.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal over-the-phone and face-to-face, and written)
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing
- Demonstrated experience in developing informal and formal technical explanatory videos
- Analyze and document operational processes and apply technology and business knowledge to solve business problems
- Work effectively with people in stressful situations and maintain positive team and customer relations
- Work with people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Effectively prioritize and organize multiple simultaneous tasks
- 1-2 years experience in a technical customer support role
The following are considered assets:
- Experience with AutoCAD and other CAD systems
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field
- Software systems engineering, system architecture, or design
- Demonstrated experience in presenting online webinars to a technical audience
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum and Kanban)
- 1-2 years of real-world technical/mechanical experience
Above all, you will be a self-starter who consistently strives for excellence and enjoys challenging work.
If you want to learn the applications of our leading-edge, 3D design software while exercising your natural ability to solve tough problems, this could be the opportunity for you!
About the Benefits
At SSI, the core of our success lies in the creative, energetic and dedicated people who make up our team. Although the work may be challenging, we foster a fun, flexible and friendly working environment with:
- A casual, relaxed work environment
- Flexible work hours that support a work-life balance
- Seasonal social events (Friday pub lunches, potlucks, Pi day, Christmas parties, theme days, and more)
- Paid time off to attend blood donation drives
Upon joining SSI, you can expect to receive a competitive annual salary depending on skills and experience, plus great employee benefits, including:
- ParaMedical, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Three weeks’ vacation
- Education assistance, professional development, opportunities for career growth, and training
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and want to take your career to the next level with a local employer of choice – Apply to SSI today!