General Expression of Interest - Other
Bentley, Western Australia
SwanCare has built a strong reputation as an exceptional aged care provider in Western Australia. As a leading care provider since 1961, SwanCare renders a dynamic working environment that encourages and recognises outstanding resident care, high achievement and personal growth and development.
Working at SwanCare means more than 'just a job', we improve lives for a living- 58 times a day, according to our maths. We are proud of our people for all they do to support our wonderful residents across our aged care facilities and retirement living villages. In return for their dedication, we offer a truly rewarding career experience that recognises and encourages outstanding resident care, high achievement and personal growth.
About the role
We are always on the lookout for skilled individuals from a range of professional fields who are compassionate and have a great work ethic.
- Relevant qualifications and registrations for your chosen field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- An outgoing and positive personality
- A professional and responsible approach to work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work with availability to work weekends if required
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Working rights within Australia
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- A comprehensive CV that outlines your skills, work experience and education
- A minimum of two contactable referees
The SwanCare Difference
- SwanCare offers a highly dynamic working environment that allows all employees to reach their potential
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities
- Above award rates
- Varied rosters that support work/life balance
- A supportive and collaborative team environment where you belong in a workplace like home
- Employees can access pro-rata Long Service Leave at 7 years of continuous service
- Attractive salary packaging options (pay no tax on an extra $15,900 per year)
- Automatic entry to our Better Practice award winning ‘Feathers’ recognition & reward program
- Annual Christmas celebration for all employees
- Birthday card for every employee
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts on health insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply:
Please note that as this is a general expression of interest form there may not be any vacancies for the role you are applying for. SwanCare does have an applicant talent pool and if you are selected for the talent pool you may receive emails advising you if or when a vacancy does occur.
- Fill out your application by answering all of the questions below
- Upload your Resume, Police Clearance, Certificates and any other relevant documents
- Submit your application
Please note that pre-employment checks may include but may not be limited to:
- Reference checks
- Criminal record check (Police Clearance)
- Medical assessment at your own cost
- Evidence of your right to work within Australia
- Evidence of qualifications
- Literacy assessment
Once the decision has been made, the successful applicant will be offered the position by a member of the Human Resources Team.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.