Current Vacancy - ACFI Registered Nurse
Bentley, Western Australia
''When I meet applicants, I look for what's really in their hearts. You can teach clinical expertise but you can't teach how to feel.''
Pauline Bremner, Facility Manager, SwanCare Waminda
About the ACFI Registered Nurse role:
Bentley, WA 6102
- Here, your work will really count - We're all truly connected and dedicated to the care of our residents
- Join a team where you belong. Be supported, valued and recognised for your efforts
- Get a better deal. We offer a range of industry - leading benefits, including salary sacrifice, leave and varied rosters
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate ACFI Registered Nurse (RN) to join the SwanCare team.
The ACFI RN will fundamentally enable SwanCare to achieve outcomes through the maximisation of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) through contemporary clinical assessment and documentation consistent with all legislative requirements. These outcomes will be achieved by working with Mangers, Registered staff and Assistants in Nursing.
To find out more about the role of a SwanCare ACFI Registered Nurse, you can access our Job Description here.
Why work for us?
As a leading not for profit aged care provider since 1961, we're proud of our excellent reputation among our residents, their families and our staff. When you work for us, you improve lives for a living. You'll see the difference you make every day in the smiles of our residents and our people, and in our collective success. We will recognise you for your dedication and achievements, and support you with regular training and development so you can be the best you can be. Oh, and by the way, our people say we're the warmest, most welcoming workplace you'll ever find.
Finally, with a range of industry-leading benefits on offer, you'll find there are real advantages to working with us. Find out more about the SwanCare difference.
Who are we looking for?
To thrive at SwanCare, you'll be truly dedicated to empowering, supporting and spending time with older people..and doing this will bring you joy. You'll have a strong work ethic, high integrity and that natural ability to deal with all kinds of people and challenges with professionalism, compassion and warmth.
You'll also have:
- Experience in the Aged Care sector in an ACFI relevant role
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work with availability to work weekends if required
- Working rights within Australia
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
You'll also be enthusiastic about developing yourself and adapting your approach to deliver the best outcomes for our residents.
How to Apply:
- Please apply by answering all of the questions below
- Upload your Resume, Police Clearance, Certificates and any other relevant documents
- Submit your application
Please note that pre-employment checks may include but may not be limited to: reference checks, criminal record check (police clearance), medical assessment at your own cost, evidence of your right to work within Australia, evidence of qualifications and literacy assessment.
Will you hear back from us?
Applications close on Friday 24 May 2019, 17:00 (AWST). However, we reserve the right to commence shortlisting and selection prior to the closing date. Once the decision has been made, the successful applicant will be offered the position by a member of the People and Culture team.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.
We look forward to viewing your application!