EOI - Administration Roles
About Saward Dawson
At Saward Dawson, we are genuine in the pursuit of the highest standards in professionalism and corporate ethics. We are large enough to provide our clients with an extensive range of services enabling our staff to experience a breadth of disciplines available in the chartered accountancy profession. However, we are still small enough to care for staff on a personal level.
Combined with our high standards of training, Saward Dawson provides staff with the ideal opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
We support you
In addition to modern facilities, the advanced technologies and friendly team environment, each of our staff is involved in an active mentoring program. You will meet regularly with a senior staff member. All staff participate in a six monthly formal review with both their manager and a partner. Flexibility is one of our key strengths; we value our employee's ideas and opinions.
We seek enthusiastic, well balanced people to join our team.
If you wish to apply for an Administrative role with Saward Dawson, please respond to the questions below and provide the following information when requested:
- a letter of introduction with accompanying resume that details your school activities and previous work experience if any
- a copy of your most recent marks
- a list of the universities which you have applied for and the nominated courses (if you have already applied)
- a demonstration of your ability to work in a team
- a demonstration of how you share our ethos and vision