People & Culture Business Partner (Fixed-term Contract)
We have a fixed-term contract opportunity until the end of October 2022 for a People and Culture Business Partner (P&C) to work in our Headquarters based in Brisbane.
How you’ll make a difference…
As a P&C Business Partner, you will have a broad HR generalist background coupled with an extremely flexible team player attitude. You’ll work closely with the Senior Business Partner to support your business units to deliver on their organisational strategy. This is a diverse role where you will be working across all components of the team member lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work collaboratively with P&C Business Partners’ in HQ (Brisbane, Australia) to proactively monitor organisational issues and work to implement practical solutions
- Provide advice, support and coaching to managers on P&C matters including employee relations, change management, performance management and succession plans
- Assist with co-designing, developing and implementing P&C programs and initiatives
- Collaborating with our recruitment team on the identification and attraction of great talent and supporting leaders with the development of retention strategies
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and implementation of policies and procedures
- No two days are the same, and you will be required to complete various other adhoc duties as the role requires
What you’ll need…
You will be an experienced HR practitioner with the following:
- Experience working with a P&C Business Partner role, ideally supporting a technology and/or software development function
- Experience with workforce planning and organisational restructures
- Understanding of remuneration and benchmarking
- Working knowledge of case law best practice, and the ability to apply knowledge
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced every-changing environment with the ability to meet deadlines
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?