Accounts Receivable Officer
How you'll make a difference...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Corporate Services team.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer - on a six-month fixed term contract – you will be responsible for supporting a key function in our finance team and delivering our accounts receivable processes.
What you'll be doing…
With a background in Accounts Receivables your responsibilities will include:
- Issuing accurate renewals, invoices and other documentation to customers and providing responses to internal and external queries.
- Managing and supporting monthly processes for account renewals.
- Ensuring all relevant systems are kept up to date and synchronised.
- A minimum of two years experience in an Accounts Receivable or similar role.
- Willingness to follow-up with clients and customers to manage accounts and invoice requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
See us in action at Hack Day!