Human Resources Generalist (Fixed-term Contract)
How you’ll make a difference…
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the TechnologyOne team based in our London office for a three month fixed-term contract. You will be responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience supporting the delivery of business focused, operational P&C advice to our UK team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Contributing to the implementation of goals in alignment with overall business objectives
- Delivering organisational change initiatives and provide guidance and support to the business on communication and changes processes
- Supporting people related issues and employee relations
- Supporting talent acquisition initiatives and key hiring requirements
- Identifying and promoting new ways of working and empowering approaches to people management in support of delivering on the business strategy
What you’ll need…
You will be an experienced human resources practitioner with the following:
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of relevant Employment Relations, Industrial Relations and People & Culture best practice, ideally from the technology sector
- Understanding of the recruitment life-cycle and delivering hiring solutions
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, identification of the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond People & Culture solutions
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?