How you'll make a difference ...
We are currently expanding & are growing our development team based in Kuala Lumpur. With this growth we are looking to fill entry level, up & coming/established developers & Senior developers. In these roles you’ll be supporting and enhancing our software that runs throughout the TechnologyOne enterprise. You'll be helping to develop insanely great, market-leading solutions that delight and amaze, transform business and make life simple for our customers. You will get an opportunity to work with teams across the world, including Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand & more.
You’ll be joining a high-performing team, that has many opportunities for long-term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
Our state-of-the-art R&D centre and programs are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, and innovation. We create software that sets us apart from the rest. As a Developer at TechnologyOne, you’ll challenge conventional thinking, think outside the square, and go beyond the traditional realms of development.
What you'll be doing ...
- Writing simple, elegant code to develop robust budgeting and reporting tools that delight our customers
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the product: its features, functions, design, and architecture to develop amazing code
- Working with the System Architect and Business Analyst to assist in designing software that exceeds expectations
- Delivering exceptional bug-free software to meet the defined KPIs for software quality and performance and managing the delivery to agreed timeframes
- Performing thorough analysis on business problems to develop smart solutions that make life simple for our customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
Your Talents ...
- A passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem
- Proficient experience utilising database technologies such as SQL or Postgres
- Experience with enterprise or large systems development is advantageous
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional annual leave up to 2.5 days per year to volunteer with registered charities.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit.