Senior Practices Specialist - People & Culture
How you’ll make a difference…
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Practices Specialist to join our People & Culture (P&C) division based at our Brisbane HQ. You will be joining one of Australia’s largest enterprise software companies, with accountability for developing and implementing P&C Practices, Policies and WHS approaches that drive best practice and compliance across TechnologyOne.
This is a permanent part-time role (three days per week).
What you’ll be doing...
As Senior Practices Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in the P&C function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying relevant external regulatory and compliance frameworks and ensuring these are understood and complied with by the business and leaders.
- Developing and recommending P&C policy and processes which drive efficiencies and meet all organisational compliance obligations.
- Support the P&C team and leaders across TechnologyOne in the interpretation and application of policies and compliance requirements.
- Developing and managing robust implementation plans and communication strategies to support the delivery of P&C Practices and Policies.
- Developing and maintaining effective P&C document management practices, including the documentation and audit of policies, procedures, guidelines, toolkits and checklists.
- Develop and manage the TechnologyOne WHS strategy with management of investigations and resolution of any WHS and Return to Work matters
What you’ll need...
- Human Resources or relevant Degree.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within a HR function.
- Experience in the establishment of P&C (HR) frameworks, systems and practices.
- Ability to develop documentation and communications ensuring appropriate use of language and audience needs.
- Experience managing WHS strategies and processes including RTW.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who are we...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?