Data Migration Analyst
How you'll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
As one Australia’s largest enterprise software companies, we offer great career opportunities, and we are currently seeking a Data Migration Analyst to join our Finance division.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
What you'll be doing...
Joining our Data Migration team, you will focus on assisting with the design, planning and execution of the data cleanse and migration process for the implementation of the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tool in Salesforce.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with data gathering, validation and correction in source systems.
- Performing data cleansing processes and migration activities.
- EngagingData with subject matter experts and stakeholders to confirm requirements, co-ordinate reviews, obtain approvals and ensure project progress.
- Driving the implementation of new or improved data cleansing and/or migration processes.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Analysing and interpreting commercial contracts to ensure system data is correct.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Knowledgeable in similar pricing, quoting, billing system highly desirable.
- Experience in fast paced, cross functional project implementation.
- High level of attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia