Process Improvement Analyst
How you'll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
As one Australia’s largest enterprise software companies, we offer great career opportunities, and we are currently seeking a Process Improvement Analyst to join our Finance division.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
What you'll be doing...
You will champion process improvement for our Quote to Cash (QTC) project – focusing on data migration and the delivery of a more simplified system for Sales and Finance users.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and delivering on continuous process improvement opportunities in the Licensing, Pricing and Billing processes.
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure effective learning materials and activities are developed for the new system.
- Assisting with system roll-out communications to deliver content, reinforce key messages and milestones and provide user connection.
- Implementing new business rules and engaging with sales teams to address user issues.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar process improvement role.
- Knowledge of importance of process and sound commercial practice.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to solve complex problems.
- Knowledgeable in similar pricing, quoting, billing system highly desirable.
- Experience in fast paced, cross functional project implementation.
- High level of attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia