Presales Consultant - Student Management
How you'll make a difference...
As a Presales Consultant your focus will be to promote the Student Management TechnologyOne product, by assisting with the solution architecture and value proposition, advise sales and development plans, completing tender responses, demonstration preparation and eventually leading the delivery of presentations and demonstrations to prospective CFO’s and COO’s on our enterprise products.
Our business is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software. You will play a key role supporting our sales team to win. As a Presales Consultant, you'll help promote the value and benefits of using TechnologyOne products and solutions.
What you'll be doing…
You will play a key role in:
- Contributing to successful sales achievement through delivery of the highest quality presales support
- Developing a deep knowledge of the Student Management Industry.
- Develop an understanding of the TechnologyOne solution and associated business benefits
- Conducting solution presentations and demonstrations to qualified prospects
- Assisting the Industry Sales Director and Customer Account Manager with presales activities including the development of sales plans, proposals and presentations for prospects
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of developments and issues in industry related areas including competitors and technology trends
- Knowledge or awareness of TechnologyOne products is an advantage but not essential
- Background working with Student Management software.
- Relationship management capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working in a sales environment would be an advantage but not essential
Who We Are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!