Industry Marketing Business Partner
How you'll make a difference...
Are you a marketing professional with experience in end-to-end campaign creation and management? Do you love transforming a high-level strategy and creating a robust go-to-market plan? If you do, TechnologyOne – one of Australia’s leading software companies – wants to meet you.
As an Industry Marketing Business Partner, you will be instrumental in delivering the end-to-end marketing strategy for TechnologyOne’s Higher Education and Health & Community Services verticals. In addition, you’ll be responsible for complete campaign creation and execution, contributing to revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be delivering marketing strategies and campaigns for our best-in-class enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions – OneEducation and OneCare.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the relevant stakeholders in your dedicated industry verticals to build and implement digital-first marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of your industry’s go-to-market plan, including creating the execution plan, briefing internal stakeholders and agencies, and managing deadlines
- Identifying new opportunities within your industry and analysing competitor activity
- Building strong relationships with your industry sales representatives, working closely with them to translate their industry sales strategies into a full year marketing plan
- Driving Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to build pipeline and assist with moving Sales opportunities through the sales funnel
- Managing a calendar of third-party trade events and TecnologyOne customer User Groups, including travelling and supporting the Sales teams on the ground
Demonstrated experience in creating and executing B2B marketing campaigns and supporting materials
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS / software marketing
- Experience working closely with Sales teams and divisions to create a strong partnership and message to market.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience delivering to Sales revenue targets
- Effective decision making when balancing competing priorities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, and demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.