How you'll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers…
As the Collections Officer, you will join our Finance & Governance team with responsibility for completing all collections process in line with relevant policy, procedure and timeframes.
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Collections Team Leader your focus will be to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to collect all outstanding monies owed to TechnologyOne within required time frames. In this key finance role, your responsibilities will also include:
- Managing the Credit Control functions, ensuring the timely collection of outstanding amounts and the maintenance of outstanding debts
- Preparing and maintain debtors’ reports providing regular updates on the status of all debtors
- Managing outstanding debts and ensure compliance with TechnologyOne policy, processes and procedures
- Escalating customer issues to the Billings & Collections Supervisor for effective resolution
- Carrying out reporting, reconciliation and query resolution of the debtor’s ledgers, recording all the findings and actions taken
- Accepting payment arrangements and settlements within an approved level
- Supporting the Billings & Collections Supervisor in negotiating with customers for payment.
As our Collections Officer, you’ll know what it takes to deliver a compelling customer experience. You will possess:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a legal/collections role ideally with a medium ASX listed company
- Demonstrated customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of debt, credit and collections procedures
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as part of a team to achieve business outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia