Studio AV Partner
How you'll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers…
Are you an experienced Studio AV professional with experience in audio, visual, lighting and show calling rolls across live events? If you are, TechnologyOne – one of Australia’s leading software companies – wants to meet you.
As our Studio AV Partner, you will be instrumental in recording and broadcasting all TechnologyOne Studio sessions, in our new state-of-art production studio.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to TechnologyOne's Events & Production Manager, you will lead our studio productions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining of all Studio equipment
- Training and development for new staff members such as the Trainee Digital Designer on how to operate the desk
- AV operations for all internal TechnologyOne events such as Town Halls, Trivia Night, International Women’s Day, Charity Cheque Handover and Hack Day etc.
- Sourcing and securing resources (external or internal) as required and stakeholder management (internal and external) to ensure the best production outcome for TechnologyOne
Demonstrated experience in Studio AV, including
- 5 years AV experience
- Experience in audio, visual, lighting & show calling rolls across live events, webinar production and broadcasting
- Experience with RingCentral or Zoom recordings/meetings
- Experience in a studio environment desirable
- Experience with NDI technology desirable
- Experience using Tricaster desirable
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.