How you'll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
As one Australia’s largest enterprise software companies, we offer great career opportunities, and we are currently seeking a Transformation Lead to oversee the change management for the roll-out of Salesforce CPQ - a joint initiative between our Finance and Sales divisions.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work with project and other team leaders to agree changes in processes, work practices and systems required to meet the project’s objectives and deliverables. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and owning the delivery of a best practice change management plan to enable these changes.
- Initiating and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders to promote the adoption of change within the Business.
- Engaging with the stakeholders to assess organisational change impacts, readiness, risks and issues for various business change initiatives.
- Leading change initiatives including communication, transition and implementation activities.
- Building change capacity and resilience across business areas to support, sustain and improve organisational culture throughout the transition of change.
- Identifying and evaluating change impacts on existing work practices and associated risks and manage through appropriate mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on project goals.
- Performing project management and stream coordination activities, preparing project briefs and reports as requested.
Demonstrated experience in technology adoption programs.
A solid understanding of people and process issues when implementing Information Technology change across an organisation.
Experience in consulting with senior leaders and stakeholders to deliver change outcomes.
Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of outcomes, and a self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic approach to achieving goals through effective team and individual work.
Tertiary qualifications in Business, Project/Change Management or a related field or an equivalent combination of relevant qualifications and experience.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia