Software Tester - Student Management
How will you make a difference ...
Working in small, nimble teams you will be supporting and enhancing our software which runs throughout the TechnologyOne enterprise. As a Developer at TechnologyOne you will be developing insanely great, market-leading solutions that delight and amaze, transforming business and making life simple for our customers.
Our Student Management product provides a total solution that enables students, academics, administrators and partners to connect through an interactive single application. Increasing retention and empowering our customers to deliver the best possible service using the latest technology.
At TechnologyOne. You will be joining a high-performing team, there are many opportunities for your long-term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
What will you be doing ...
- Experience with both manual and automated testing
- Analyzing and reporting on, and providing feedback to the product team results from Testing.
- Document testing phases and defects
- Help troubleshoot issues, working with team members to identify and isolate bugs
- Work with the Product Team and key stakeholders, you will ensure a consistently high quality of product is maintained throughout the software development lifecycle
Your Talents ...
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Excellent project documentation skills.
- Great communications and soft skills
- Attention to detail
- Solution-minded methodical approach to troubleshooting issues and documenting findings.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.