Business Analyst - HRP
How you'll make a difference...
Our Human Resources & Payroll (HRP) product provides a market leading end to end employee life cycle solution for our customers. TechnologyOne HR & Payroll covers everything from Recruitment, onboarding, time collection, leave, payroll, as well as talent, learning, performance and, succession planning. The HRP Product is fully integrated with other TechnologyOne Products including Financials, Student Management, Content Management, and Asset Lifecycle Management, providing industry solutions industry in particular Local Government, Higher Education and Health and Community Services, and other industry verticals.. This enables real-time business analysis and reporting, which allows managers to make informed decisions quickly.
As a key facilitator in the team, you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, collaborate and ultimately drive the business requirements with the team to enhance the Human Resources & Payroll product for the UK, ensuring it continues to exceed customer needs and enhance our position as a market leader.
What you'll be doing...
- Understanding of UK legislation as it relates to Payroll and, and ongoing legislative changes,
- Defining business requirements to deliver clear guidance to the development team to deliver insanely great software
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the development team
- Testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great, and providing feedback, guidance and vision to the development team. This will include developing test plans, and undertaking functional and regression testing
- Facilitating and delivering workshops and stakeholder focus groups to review customer requirements, software design, user experience, prototypes and developed software to ensure customer feedback is incorporated throughout each iteration
- Developing a deep and 'hands on' understanding of the Human Resources & Payroll product, its features and functions, legislative and compliance constraints
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
- Detailed understanding of legislation and relevant Government Bodies in the UK in terms of Payroll and HR
- HR or Payroll industry expertise and leadership
- Demonstrated experience in defining Payroll and HR business requirements in a manner that can be easily understood by both business and development resources.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage workshops with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience with TechnologyOne HR & Payroll software would be advantageous
- Experience with other vendor Payroll solutions for the UK would be advantageous
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK.