Test Lead - Student Management
How you'll make a difference ...
Our mission is to provide world class software and consulting services to the thousands of people who use our enterprise software every day. As the Test Lead you will develop, champion and measure the practices of the Product Testing within your team and enable them to deliver a Maximum Lovable Product (MLP) to support Customer adoption and advocacy.
What you'll be doing ...
You'll be working with our best-in-class software solutions, TechnologyOne software that empowers our users. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
- Work with the Product team to drive consistent implementation of practices and processes.
- Manage the tools, software environments and associated data used by the Product team to support testing activities.
- Drive the automation of processes in all areas of your remit.
- Maintain a strategy to drive continuous improvement in the practices and processes of the Testing discipline within your product team.
- Work with the Product team to develop metrics for success, report on those metrics, and use them as the basis for continual improvement.
- Lead engaged, collaborative, innovative and achievement-focused teams aligned to our culture and values.
- Drive cross skilling to remove single point sensitivity, ensure bench depth and career pathing.
- Create a healthy and safe working environment and drive improvement of eNPS results
- Continually challenge the status quo and drive enhancements to our processes, products and enablement.
- System and process review to improve our efficiency and cost reduction
Your talents ...
- Detailed knowledge of software testing management techniques and practices, together with demonstrated application of that knowledge.
- Experience with testing tools, including the development and maintenance of testing scenarios, automation, test coverage and operational reporting.
- Experience with the management of software test environments and associated data.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate in writing and verbally with stakeholders across all levels.
- Comprehensive experience in presenting to and across a diverse stakeholder audience to influence a successful outcome.
- Demonstrated effective decision making when balancing competing priorities across cross functional teams
- Experience in leading, developing and coaching team members.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.