Senior Finance Business Partner
How you’ll make a difference…
The Senior Finance Business Partner (BP) provides strategic advice and support to TechnologyOne leaders to achieve, and continuously improve financial performance.
In this key role, the Finance BP’s are aligned to business units to provide leaders in those business units with advice, support and guidance on key financial management decisions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders to have a direct impact on business performance;
- Effectively liaise with Senior Management to promote an understanding of financial drivers and recommendations for improved financial performance;
- Provide financial reporting, advice and guidance to allocated business unit leaders;
- Provide analytical advice, support and guidance on key financial management issues, including budget management, funding allocations and performance and forecasting;
- Provide accurate financial data to assist with the development of commercial business decisions and/or solutions in line with corporate financial targets, strategy and legislation;
- Partner with the wider Finance team to prepare and present business unit specific long term financial forecasts, consolidated month end reporting, planning and forecasting;
- Tertiary accounting qualifications and professional membership (CA or CPA);
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in a financial and/or management accounting role with a medium size ASX listed company;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as part of a team to achieve business outcomes;
Who are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia