Consultant - Accounting & Finance Experience
TechnologyOne's Application Managed Services (AMS) has a tremendous pipeline of growth. Our Team are looking for individuals who have a Finance or Accounting background, using ERP software and are looking to make a change in their career to become a TechnologyOne business consultant.
What are we looking for?
- A background in Finance or Accounting using ERP software
- Use your flair and attention to detail to help customers enhance and stay at the forefront of software technology
- A desire to become a trusted partner and a TechnologyOne Financials product expert
- Drive to be consulting with new and existing customers, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions or new product feature advice
- Ability to take ownership for customer issues and actively work with internal teams to find resolutions and deliver outcomes
- An ability to be proactive, dynamic and flexible in your approach to your work
- You need to be solution focused with a strong ability to develop good relationships and manage customer expectations.
If you have Finance or Accounting ERP experience, and some of elements above we want to hear from you.
What is in it for me?
- An exceptional opportunity that has a clear career growth pathway
- Consulting without the travel and workplace flexibility - a truly flexible career.
- Two volunteer leave 'foundation days' per year to give back to the community
- A collaborative, exciting and consistently growing environment with a strong pipeline of work
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to make a change in your career and use the skills you have built to do something new
- An ever changing, always challenging environment that no two days are the same
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia’s largest enterprise software company and one of Australia’s top 150 ASX-listed companies, with locations across six countries. We provide a global SaaS ERP solution that transforms business and makes life simple for our customers. Our deeply integrated enterprise SaaS solution is available on any device, anywhere and any time and is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government agencies, local councils and universities are powered by our software.
Full Australian working rights are required.