How you'll make a difference...
We create, build and ship enterprise software, software that powers businesses all over the world. We're re-engineering the way our software is delivered using the latest technologies and taking our Enterprise suite of products to the Cloud.
As a DevOps Engineer in our Performance and Automation team, you'll help automate, manage and support the build pipeline for our software. You will work closely with our New Engineering, Product and SaaS teams, ensuring that the build and delivery of our software exceeds customers’ expectations. With a talent for problem solving and root cause analysis you’ll make a difference in this role by delivering successful fixes to complex problems.
What you'll be doing...
- Writing simple, elegant, performant, decoupled, testable and maintainable code.
- Performing hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure as code.
- Applying deep and rigorous analysis and problem solving to find and resolve build pipeline issues.
- Working internally with the right teams to support the needs of the customer and resolve issues
- Maintaining contact with vendors/suppliers and stakeholder relationships to encourage optimal service delivery
- Providing clear and regular communication to customers and other stakeholders on progression of tasks and escalation of issues
- Continually driving automation and simplification to lower operational costs and increase efficiency
- Using TeamCity to build CI/CD scripts.
- Tracking, measuring and optimising environments and taking preventative action to eliminate any future issues
- Participating in on-call support rosters
- Delivering exceptional service in responding to support requests.
- Solid technical experience relating to Microsoft Server, SQL, IIS, and AWS technologies
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, Go, Bash, or C# (.NET)
- Experience using tools such as TeamCity for continuous integration, and repositories such as Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of security requirements, concepts, and principles
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate and negotiate in writing and verbally with stakeholders across all levels
- Demonstratable expertise in presenting to and across a diverse stakeholder audience
- Experience of successfully and effectively working in a team support role
- Relevant vendor/industry certifications (AWS SysOps Administrator Associate or AWS DevOps Professional highly desirable)
- Several years of applicable experience
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software
We value creativity, intelligence and innovation. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.