We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technology Recruitment Adviser to join our People & Culture team.
How you’ll make a difference…
Reporting to our Recruitment Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving TechnologyOne’s recruitment and talent acquisition as well as assisting in broader recruitment and talent initiatives. The role plays a key function in driving our business by identifying and engaging with key talent in the market.
What you’ll be doing…
- Own and drive the recruitment strategy and results for your customers - source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates.
- Create true partnerships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline to meet current and future business requirements.
- Create purposeful and innovative recruitment solutions to attract top talent. Be an evangelist for the TechnologyOne brand and successfully sell the compelling employee value proposition.
What you’ll need…
- Experience in internal recruitment and talent acquisition, ideally in the technology or software sector.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic sourcing capabilities to creatively source and identify tech talent.
- Successful recruitment campaign management skills.
- Experience with engaging leaders and team members to drive key talent acquisition initiatives.
- Ability to stay on top of ever-changing priorities of the overall business while effectively managing stakeholders’ expectations
Who are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia