Senior Business Analyst - SaaS
How you'll make a difference...
Our Business Analysts really are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to our customers. As a Business Analyst, you'll be at the forefront of that vision working closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify, capture and translate requirements into innovative business outcomes for our SaaS Platform.
Our SaaS Platform transforms the way organisations interact with their customers and communities with access to their enterprise data from any device, anywhere, any time. As the key facilitator in the team you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, and collaborate closely with TechnologyOne teams including but not limited to; Engineering, Operations, Technical Account Management, and Research and Development,
What you'll be doing...
- Defining business requirements, research, managing key stakeholders, collaboration, being a key conduit in devising and deploying solutions, and providing outstanding outcomes for the SaaS Platform team.
- Identifying key opportunities for continuous improvement keeping the SaaS Platform team at the forefront of industry best practices.
- Analysis and evaluation of information gathered from a range of sources, breaking down concepts to easily understand and communicate actions.
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the business as a representative of the SaaS Platform team
- Carry out testing efforts ensuring the quality of solution and delivery.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia