Support Analyst - Supply Chain Management
How you'll make a difference...
TechnologyOne is on a mission to build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers. The ongoing support and care of our customers are pivotal to our success and that's why we need you.
As a Support Analyst, you will be developing the skills to support our Supply Chain Management product. Taking ownership of the customer support lifecycle by delivering an experience that our customers remember. In a varied and exciting team role, you’ll mix it with developers, senior techs, and other support team members to resolve internal and external customer queries and issues and ensure our customers are kept up to date.
What you'll be doing...
- Resolving assigned support and question requests or direct to appropriate team for resolution
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction
- Closely monitoring individual support customer requests to ensure that they remain within the agreed KPIs and when necessary, escalate to the Support Lead
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of open requests
- Providing alternative solutions to customer issues, documenting knowledge base articles as appropriate to improve first call resolution
- Ensuring that the support practices defined in the support framework are being adhered to whilst contributing to the continual improvement of the framework by raising ideas to the Support Lead and being involved in continuous improvement initiatives as required
- Improving levels of customer satisfaction results by reacting to client survey results
- A working background using Supply Chain, Logistics, or Procurement related enterprise solutions
- Customer centric, you’re likely a customer service professional and you know what it takes to deliver a compelling customer experience.
- A solid communicator your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers
- A strong problem solver you know how to analyze and resolve complex customer issues
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!