Software Tester - Property & Rating
How will you make a difference ...
As a Software Tester at TechnologyOne you will be part of a team that builds insanely great, market-leading solutions that delight and amaze, transforming business and making life simple for our customers.
With the help of our amazing Property & Ratings (P&R) product, our customers can manage their property, land, people and addresses all from a centralized system while delivering service which exceeds expectations. Using our P&R products powerful capabilities for revenue, billing and regulatory management. Our customers meet and exceed their customer and community needs by providing access to services and information on a 24/7 basis.
At TechnologyOne, you will be joining a high-performing team. There are many opportunities for your long-term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
What will you be doing ...
- Validating the acceptance criteria against newly developed software (Performing testing for functional, user acceptance and regression testing of new features and defects)
- Help troubleshoot issues, working with team members to identify and isolate bugs
- Analyzing and reporting on Test results, and providing feedback to the product team.
- Working with the Product Team and key stakeholders, you will ensure a consistently high quality of product is maintained throughout the software development lifecycle
Your Talents ...
- Excellent working knowledge of the TechnologyOne Ci P&R product - is highly desirable
- Solution-minded methodical approach to troubleshooting issues and documenting findings.
- Great communications and soft skills
- Excellent project documentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with automated testing or ability to learn.
- Ability to co-ordinate workload to offshore/other testers.
- Experience with management tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL queries is useful.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.