How you'll make a difference...
As the Salesforce Consultant, you will be joining the Corporate CRM Solutions team. The Corporate CRM Solutions team owns and manages the TechnologyOne Salesforce platform, including ongoing maintenance & admin, new projects requiring Salesforce functionality or data, and maintaining a long-term vision for the solution.
Being a key member of the Corporate CRM team, you will use modern and innovative techniques and take a collaborative approach to the management of the TechnologyOne Salesforce implementation, providing a compelling experience for both customers and TechnologyOne staff alike.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage all levels of implementation from end to end (analysis, requirements definition, planning, technical design, prototyping, development, configuration, test deployment, and support)
- Translating business problems into solutions, leveraging the out of the box configuration capabilities where possible ensuring that any solution provided is delivering business value
- Ability to deliver and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and set realistic expectations
- Deliver awesome solutions across multiple areas on the Salesforce platform, Service, Sales, and Digital Experience (Community Cloud), CPQ, and Billing
- Great communication, interpersonal skills, and rapport building
- Proven Salesforce implementation experience
- Great problem-solving abilities and a willingness to tackle complex situations
- Proven expertise in presenting to and across a diverse stakeholder audience
- Able to convert business requirements/processes into digital form and be able to build the technical solution based on the requirements
- Project experience in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Digital Experience (Community Cloud), CPQ, and Billing
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia